Posts on Pages (4): Favorite/Autobuy Authors


Posts on Pages

Who handwrites things these days? Not many people I'm sure. I'm a big list person so I'm always writing (and rewriting) lists, etc. and I thought it would be fun to do a series of Posts on Pages where Wendy and I will hand write blog posts. Please excuse any messy writing or white out marks :)

The topic of this month's Posts on Pages is
Fav/Autobuy Authors & the formats we buy them in.
Stop back tomorrow for Jen's Posts on Pages.

If you missed our first three months of Posts on Pages you can find them at the below links

Books that changed our reading habits -  Jen's Post and Wendy's Post
Book quotes - Wendy's Post and Jen's Post
Unfinished Series - Jen's Post and Wendy's Post



*FAV/AUTOBUY AUTHORS & THE FORMATS WE BUY THEM IN.*

• S.J Frost- I love her work and always buy the kindle format. This is one of very few authors that I plan to buy the paperback copies as well.

• Yasmine Galenorn- I have the majority of her work in paperback, and I am slowly collecting kindle copies as well. She has not disappointed me yet!

• Kristen Ashley- No contest! Kristen Ashley is an "autobuy, don't need to read the blurb, I know it's gonna be good", author. I buy all of her work for my kindle.

• Olivia Cunning- Definitely an autobuy author. I devour her books and love every minute of it. I would love to have them all in paperback (maybe one day), but I do have them all for my kindle!

**Who are your favorite/autobuy authors?**




No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.