Posts on Pages (2): Book Quotes


Posts on Pages

Who handwrites things these days? Not many people I'm sure. I'm a big list person so I'm always writing (and rewriting) lists, etc. and I thought it would be fun to do a series of Posts on Pages where Wendy and I will hand write blog posts. Please excuse any messy writing or white out marks :)

The topic of our second set of Posts on Pages is book quotes.
Stop back tomorrow for Jen's Posts on Pages.

If you missed our first Posts on Pages you can find them here and here.

- - - - -




"I can't be the star in your sky when you're the only star left shining in mine."
~Kristen Ashley, Rock Chick Reckoning



"One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence."
~Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever



"Tears could not be equal if I wept diamonds from the skies."
~Kim Harrison, Black Magic Sanction



"There's so much love in your life, but you don't recognize it. You won't let it in. That's why you feel so lonely, baby. Don't you get it. It's not them. It's you. You don't see it."
~Olivia Cunning, Hot Ticket



"It wasn't just me, and it wasn't just him, it was what we were together that was the exception."
~Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster




No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.