Nightfall by Lois Gresh

Goodreads Summary:

NEW ADULT PARANORMAL ROMANCE WITH A ZING! CAN TRUE LOVE CONQUER BAD BLOOD? Forbidden love, yearning desire, and seduction.

Born from an ancient voodoo priestess clan, Alexandra Leveau falls in love with sexy vampire Vadim Blerinc. But these two are a dangerous match, and making love could literally kill them.

And then local townies begin to die. Can Alexandra and Vadim save the people around them? Can they overcome the curse that has hung over their families for centuries? Can true love conquer bad blood?

My Thoughts:

I was very quickly pulled into this story. The characters were amazing. Alexandra being a descendant/connected to the Voodoo Priestess Marie Leveau was fascinating to me. All the legends surrounding Marie have always held my interest and I loved the spin Lois has taken in this book.

Vadim is the sexy vampire that had me smitten from the beginning. His restraint was phenominal as was the chemistry between these characters.

I am looking forward to reading more of Lois's work in the future and I highly recommend Nightfall to fans of PNR and New Adult alike.

Nightfall on Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Authors Website

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.