Posts on Pages: Books that changed our reading habits


Posts on Pages

Who handwrites things these days? Not many people I'm sure. I'm a big list person so I'm always writing (and rewriting) lists, etc. and I thought it would be fun to do a series of Posts on Pages where Wendy and I will hand write blog posts. Please excuse any messy writing or white out marks :)

For our first set of Posts on Pages, we will show/write about books that have changed our reading habits.



I have been reading books of all kinds for as far back as I can remember. I was 19 when I read my first romance which was "The Mirror and the Magic" by Coral Saxe Smith. It is a Time Travel Romance and I loved it!

From then on I have mostly read romances. It wasn't long until I read my first PNR "Dark Guardian" by Christine Feehan *Gasp* It's the middle of the series! Sadly I didn't know this at the time, but have since started reading from the beginning.

My most recent change has been to Erotica, more specifically M/M romances  and that was because of "Conquest" by S.J. Frost.

I still enjoy all kinds of books but these three were the major changes in my book choices. Has any book changed your reading habits?

To see Jen's first Posts on Pages click here.




No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.