Shadows of the Past by Carmen Stefanescu

Goodreads Summary:

When Anne and Neil leave on a one-week holiday hoping to reconcile after a two-year separation, little do they know that destiny has other plans for them. Their discovery of human bones and a bejeweled cross in the hollow of a tree open the door to the supernatural realm and the anguished life of Genevieve, a nun from medieval England.

Can Anne save her relationship and help Genevieve her eternal rest?

The twists and turns in this paranormal tale keep the reader guessing up to the end and weave themselves together into a quest to rekindle love.

My Thoughts:

This was a great story. It is a historical paranormal romance and it kept me guessing. I think that the mystery and suspense involved really made the book for me. I was trying to figure out what would happen next the entire time I was reading and never got it right. It didn't suck me in quite as fast as I thought it would, but it made up for it in the end. 

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5

Author on Goodreads
Authors website
Shadows of the past on Goodreads
Shadows of the past on Amazon
Shadows of the past on Barnes & Noble




1 comment

  1. Thank you for reading and reviewing my novel and thank you for your words of appreciation for Shadows of the Past!
    Its release is a great accomplishment for me a non-native English speaker.
    Best regards,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.