Plague Town (Ashley parker #1) by Dana Fredsti


Summary:

Ashley was just trying to get through a tough day when the world turned upside down.

A terrifying virus appears, quickly becoming a pandemic that leaves its victims, not dead, but far worse. Attacked by zombies, Ashley discovers that she is a “Wild Card” – immune to the virus – and she is recruited to fight back and try to control the outbreak.

My Thoughts:

I was so excited when I started read Plague Town. I was thinking, finally a zombie book that is on the same level of awesome as Rhiannon Frater’s As the World Dies series! I’m sure you’ve all figured out by now that I have a certain love for Rhiannon Frater…well that love just grew to include Dana Fredsti!

The words, the scenes were peeling themselves off the pages and playing out in front of me. I could see the zombies attacking and practically frothing at the mouth at the sight of food. I could see them sinking their teeth and rotting fingers into the flesh of the living. I thoroughly savored every second of it! The gross factor, the blood and gore, I loved it all!

There’s of course more to the story than just zombies attacking but I can’t tell you much about that without spoiling the greatness that was Plague Town. I can tell you that I very much enjoyed the characters and how a lot of the plot points came full circle making everything really connect together.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

Plague Town on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble
Dana Fredsti's website



6 comments

  1. Oh high praise indeed. I might have to check this one out. Thanks for the review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a great review and I am so pleased to be mentioned in the same paragraph as Rhiannon, whom I adore! Just read Last Bastion of the Living and LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

      I actually haven't read Last Bastion of the Living YET but it's definitely on my list!

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.