Shelf Candy Saturday (43): BEA Edition

Shelf Candy Saturday is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books.

BEA is just weeks away so I decided to pick a few books that will be there. They all have great covers and maybe, just maybe I'll be lucky enough to get some of them.

Reboot (Reboot #1) by Any Tintera
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil



Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney



Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
The Ward by Jordana Frankel




Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Aime Kaufman & Meagan Spooner



6 comments

  1. I want all of those too! We have similar tastes! Some Quiet Place is my favorite cover of the ones pictured here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh cool covers. I've seen reviews for Taken, but the others are new to me. Oh wait... I think I've seen reviews for The Ward too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I messed up Maria's comment (so sorry Maria!!) but I salvaged it :)


    Hi, Jen!

    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! What a collection of AWESOME covers!!! And you're going to BEA?! You LUCKY girl!!!!! Well, of course I want ALL of these books!!! I'll have to get them on Amazon eventually.

    My absolute favorite of all these covers, is, of course, the one for "These Broken Stars". All that blue and green!!! And the couple trying to connect across the universe....sigh... I have to feature this one in one of my future SCS posts. I just HAVE to. But I will mention that I first saw this cover on your blog!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my own SCS post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I am not familiar with Amelia Kahaney but all of the other titles were already on my BEA list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I'm not familiar with her either but her book sounds good!!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, it does! Looking forward to checking out a lot of debuts this year as well! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.