Shelf Candy Saturday (28): Theatre Illuminata Series by Lisa Mantchev


Shelf Candy Saturday is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books.
 

  Eyes Like Stars (Theatre Illuminata #1)

by Lisa Mantchev


All her world’s a stage.

Bertie Shakespeare Smith is not an actress, yet she lives in a theater.

She’s not an orphan, but she has no parents.

She knows every part, but she has no lines of her own.

That is, until now.

Enter Stage Right

NATE. Dashing pirate. Will do anything to protect Bertie.

COBWEB, MOTH, MUSTARD SEED, and PEASEBLOSSOM. Four tiny and incredibly
annoying fairies. BERTIE’S sidekicks.

ARIEL. Seductive air spirit and Bertie’s weakness. The symbol of
impendingdoom.

BERTIE. Our heroine.

Welcome to the Théâtre Illuminata, where the actors of every play ever
written can be found behind the curtain. They were born to play their
parts, and are bound to the Théâtre by The Book—anancientand magical tome
of scripts. Bertie is not one of them, but they are her family—and she is
about to losethemalland the only homeshe has ever known.

Lisa Mantchev has written a debut novel that is dramatic, romantic, and
witty, with an irresistibleand irreverentcast of characters who are sure to
enchant the audience.
 


Perchance To Dream (Theatre Illuminata #2)

So Silver Bright (Theatre Illuminata #3)
Amazon 
 
I love all three covers, especially Eyes Like Stars I love how her blue hair really stands out along with the fairies. I think it is just a beautiful cover and I really hope to read them all soon.
 
 
 
 

4 comments

  1. OOOOO pretty! I love fairy covers!
    I love the blue hair on the chick in the first cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my fav! I really like the blue hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wendy!

    Oh, these are definitely GORGEOUS covers!! And I agree with you -- the most beautiful of the three is the first one, "Eyes Like Stars". That's an exquisite title, by the way. I LOVE that blue hair!! It reminds me of Karou, in Laini Taylor's "Daughter of Smoke and Bone".

    All three of these are GREAT choices!! Thanks for sharing!! Could you come over and comment on my choice? I'd like to know what you think! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these covers! And the idea of the novels sounds like so much fun. And then the author throws in a pirate??? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.