Shelf Candy Saturday (30): Casting Spells by Barbara Bretton

Shelf Candy Saturday is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books.
 
 

Casting Spells
by Barbara Bretton


Sugar Maple looks like any Vermont town, but it's inhabited with warlocks, sprites, vampires, witches and an ancient secret. And Chloe Hobbs, owner of Sticks & String, a popular knitting shop, has a big secret too. She's a sorcerer's daughter in search of Mr. Right and she's found him in Luke MacKenzie, a cop investigating Sugar Maple's very first murder. Bad news is he's 100% human, which could spell disaster for a normal future with a paranormal woman like her.







I love this cover! I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet but I plan to. I think it gives off a warm feeling and makes me think it’s the perfect read for a cold winter’s night. Not to mention it has a cat on it so that's even better!


5 comments

  1. Hi, Wendy!

    Oh, what a GORGEOUS cover!! I LOVE it!! The colors are great, and the combination of the knitting basket with the black cat is just right! I also like the little bubbles flowing from the knitting needles, which shows that there's REAL magic in them.

    Thanks for sharing this stunning cover, as well as for participating in Shelf Candy Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have just added this book to my Goodreads TBR shelf! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun cover with the sprinkle of magic and the black cat. Looks like a fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun story. The cover indeed looks nice! I added it to my TBR shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this was one of my favorite series!I've read all 4 books, loved them!
    I hope you like them and look forward to seeing your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.