Book of Lists - Topic #1 Wishlist

This idea (and the text below) came from Kapachino blog but I actually saw it on Cat's Thoughts blog. 


"Every month there will be a topic for a list, and the object is to craft it on a blank page, take a photo of your list, then blog it. You can get elaborate scrapbook-style, or even jot it down with your favorite pen. If you want, you don’t even have to make a book and you can just blog about the list topic (even though then it’s not really a book of lists, but that’s cool). My style is somewhere in the middle."

The first topic was 'wishlist'. There's so many different directions you can go with something like that, but here's what I came up with...


Hopefully everything is legible.

Next month's topic is 'looking foward'


 

9 comments

  1. aww that's so awesome! I like your wishlist and how you included so many non material things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lolita! I was going to just do non material things but decided to add some to fill the empty space :)

      Delete
  2. A neat list. Hope they all come true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put your list together on the paper. Very fun and creative. Love your list. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I share a lot of your wishes. Glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen! I'm glad I stumbled on your list idea! It's a lot of fun. Now I just have to decide how to attack the 'looking forward' topic. :)

      Delete
  5. I like the randomness of your page, it's so cool looking! I'm too much on the type A side to pull off something like that! I also love your non-material wishes, I might be the only person participating who wrote a literal Christmas wish-list. Oops!

    http://helloitslauren.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/book-of-lists-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      And don't worry, I saw some other lists that didn't include non material items so you're not alone!

      Delete
  6. Ahh ok so now I think I get it!
    I like all the different colors you used, and the tiny drawings. It is like art!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.