Book of Lists: Today I saw...

This idea (and the text below) came from Kapachino blog but I actually saw it on Cat's Thoughts blog. 


"Every month there will be a topic for a list, and the object is to craft it on a blank page, take a photo of your list, then blog it. You can get elaborate scrapbook-style, or even jot it down with your favorite pen. If you want, you don’t even have to make a book and you can just blog about the list topic (even though then it’s not really a book of lists, but that’s cool). My style is somewhere in the middle."


The first topic was 'wishlist'.
The second topic was 'looking forward'
The third topic was Perfect Day
Last month's topic was I'm good at
This month's topic is Today I saw.


Today I saw...

Snow
a friend
a pretty sunrise
a big project finished
cool tattoo pics
a good movie
more snow
pics of my niece
baby shower plans come together
a gorgeous book cover
my hubs acting like a nut
my new 31 bag
a BEA author list
vacation time approved
a book in my mailbox
a new craft to try
a cool new restaurant

Next month's topic is with me at all times.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.