Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbors #1) by Ashlyn Chase

Goodreads Summary:

He’s looking for peace, quiet, and a little romance...
There's never a dull moment when hunky all-star pitcher and shapeshifter Jason Falco invests in an old Boston brownstone apartment building full of supernatural creatures. But when Merry MacKenzie moves into the ground floor apartment, the playboy pitcher decides he might just be done playing the field...

A girl just wants to have fun...
Sexy Jason seems like the perfect fling, but newly independent nurse Merry's not sure she's ready to trust him with her heart...especially when the tabloids start trumpeting his playboy lifestyle.
Then pandemonium breaks loose and Merry and Jason will never get it together without a little help from the vampire who lives in the basement and the werewolf from upstairs...

My Review:

This is the first book in a series, the second is A Werewolf Upstairs (My Review of Werewolf Upstairs) I accidentally read these out of order so I knew how Strange Neighbors ended before I read it. I loved both books and even though I knew the ending it was great finding out how the story built up to that point. It's a great story and a light, fun read with lovable characters and a few laugh out loud moments!

Next in the series is The Vampire Next Door which I am really looking forward to! The release date is August 1, 2011.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.