Read-a-Thon Mid Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now?

A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson

2. How many books have you read so far?

I'm on my second book

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm undecided between They Hunger by Scott Nicholson and Wrecker by Dave Conifer...they will both be great overnight reads

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

I just had to make sure my husband was working this weekend so he wouldn't pester me too much...oh and I had to stock up on snacks of course

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Only blogging and taking my dog outside to do his business have been my only distractions so far. Said husband will probably be home soon though, that should be interesting. I may have to retreat to another room, we'll see.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How fast some people read!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

None that I can think of right now.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

I think I will be a reader again, it's a lot of fun...plus I'm not so much of a rah rah cheerleader type (no offense to those of you that are)

9. Are you getting tired yet?

Nope, but it's only 7pm here...it will probably set in around my normal bed time (11pm-ish)

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

I don't have any tips that aren't out there already...just snacks and stretch once in a while

3 comments

  1. Haha! Feel like I need to bust out the pompoms for the rah rah comment. ;) *\o/*

    Glad you're having a great readathon so far!! If you start getting tired, put on some jamming music and just rock out for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're more than welcome to grab the pompoms...I won't stop you. It's great having the cheerleaders and fellow bloggers there to encourage you!

    Thanks for the music tip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A signed copy! That's awesome! You're going to love reading it! I can't believe its half way through the RAT already! We've been doing great, have we not? See ya in the 2nd half!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.