1. What are you reading right now?
A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
2. How many books have you read so far?
I'm on my second book
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm undecided between They Hunger by Scott Nicholson and Wrecker by Dave Conifer...they will both be great overnight reads
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I just had to make sure my husband was working this weekend so he wouldn't pester me too much...oh and I had to stock up on snacks of course
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only blogging and taking my dog outside to do his business have been my only distractions so far. Said husband will probably be home soon though, that should be interesting. I may have to retreat to another room, we'll see.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast some people read!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
None that I can think of right now.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I think I will be a reader again, it's a lot of fun...plus I'm not so much of a rah rah cheerleader type (no offense to those of you that are)
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope, but it's only 7pm here...it will probably set in around my normal bed time (11pm-ish)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I don't have any tips that aren't out there already...just snacks and stretch once in a while