Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis

Moonlight can totally change your life. And it all starts so simply. You. Him. The moon. You’re toast.
Okay, so maybe Shelby has made a few mistakes with boys lately. But her stepmother totally overreacts when she packs Shelby off to brat camp. Suddenly, it’s good-bye, prom dress; hello, hiking boots.
Things start looking up, though, when Shelby meets fellow camper (and son of a rock star!) Austin Bridges III. But soon she realizes there’s more to Austin than crush material—his family has a dark secret, and he wants Shelby’s help guarding it.

My Review:
I hadn’t read many reviews before reading this book so I didn’t really have any expectations going in. It’s a shorter book and I wanted a short/quick read. This book didn’t disappoint; I read it very quickly. The book seems to just skim the surface of what could have been a great book. Don’t get me wrong, I liked the story but I would have liked it to have dug a little deeper into the characters and story. Overall, I will give it a 3.5 out of 5.

2 comments

  1. Hey just added you blog to the ones I will visit during the Read-a-thon. I am so glad you are doing this! I think this is my 5th one. So my family is used to it by now. My Daughter does it with me, she even took the day off work to do it this year.

    I noticed you live in PA. I am a NYer but my husband works in PA for the Gas drilling companies, he is near Towanda/Troy/Mansfield area usually. He is gone for two weeks at a time and comes home for 4 days. So he will not even be home during this (makes it easier, LOL)
    Good Luck and I will check on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your read-a-thon visit list! I'm sure I'll be jumping over to your blog too!

    I've been to the Mansfield area a few times but I live about 3 hours south of there.

    My husband works retail hours so I made sure he knew what he was in for if he was home...needless to say he made sure he was scheduled to work this weekend haha.

    Talk to you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.