September Releases


Yet another month with some fabulous releases!
Which are you looking forward to?

September 2


Shattered (Scorched #2) by Mari Mancusi


Trial by Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy #1) by Josephine Angelini


September 16

Made for You by Melissa Marr


The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy #2) by Sherry Thomas


The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O’Brien


September 23


In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink Companion) by Mindy McGinnis


Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


Messenger of Fear (Messenger of Fear #1) by Michael Grant


September 30

Invisible (Twixt #2) by Dawn Metcalf
Have you seen my fan art of this cover?! Check it out here


Company Town by Madeline Ashby


Sacrifice (Elemental #5) by Brigid Kemmerer
This is one of the few series I’m up to date on. That should tell you something, lol.


The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles #3) by Gena Showalter



Below are some additional authors who have new releases in September but to save some time I’m just going to list them.

In no certain order…

Sarah J. Maas, Molly Harper, Robison Wells, Lisa Kessler, Amy Ewing, Carey Corp, Rachel M. Wilson, Kendall Kulper, Amy Zhang, Anna Carey, Rachel Harris, Kat Spears, Lisa Amowitz, Joanna Wylde,  Romily Bernard, Andrea Portes, Gretchen McNeil, Elizabeth Holloway, Janice Gable Bashman, Jessica Verday, Rick Yancey, Michelle Knudsen, Kass Morgan, William Ritter, Lisa Kleypas, Christine Feehan, Keri Arthur, Kay Hooper, J.Kenner, Kay Thomas, Alice Clayton, Patricia Briggs, Seanan McGuire, Donna Grant, Larissa Ione, Kieran Scott, Rachel Vincent, Jill Shalvis, Yasmine Galenom, Jessica Sorensen, Kathy Reichs, Elliott James, J.Lynn, Lindsay Cummings, Jenny Han, Richard Castle, Barry Lyga, J.D. Robb, Harlan Coben, Paula Weston, Lorelei James, Kim Harrison, Christina Dodd, Orson Scott Cars,


4 comments

  1. I didn't realize Company Town was out this month - I'm so behind on all my books.

    I need to read/review Shattered, Vault of Dreamers, Maggie already handled Trial by Fire....Made for You just arrived unsolicited - should I read it? I don't know.

    I have Afterworlds but I'm just not excited to read it cause I heard half of it is contemporary and hell that thing is FAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afterworlds is ridiculously fat! I hate to admit it but that's a deterrent to me.

      Made For You sounds good but who knows.

      Delete
  2. September is almost overwhelming with all the new books! I just finished Made for You. It's different - but I really liked it.

    I have Afterworlds but it's so big it intimidates me lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.