Witches of Santa Anna - Book #18

Has anyone noticed how hard it is to find any information on the Witches of Santa Anna series by Lauren Barnholdt?!?

My original post on the series has received a lot of hits over the past year so I thought I would do another quick post to let you know about the most recent book that has been released in the series.


Book #18 - Risen


Risen on Amazon
Risen on Barnes & Nobles


Here are the other books in the series (titles are linked to goodreads):

Books #1-7 (Season 1) <= currently .99 on amazon

#1 - Claimed
#2 - Tricked
#3 - Rumored
#4 - Hushed
#5 - Pursued
#6 - Enticed
#7 - Ruined

Books #8-13 (Season 2)

#8 - Denial
#9 - Suspicion
#10 - Isolation
#11 - Paranoia
#12 - Fear
#13 - Oblivion

Books #9-18 (Season 3 - not a complete season)

#14 - Forgotten
#15 - Broken
#16 - Stolen
#17 - Taken
#18 - Risen


Update: Since I've posted this book #19 Given has been released!
Amazon
Barnes & Nobles

3 comments

  1. OMG! I read books 1 - 7, I need to read the rest of the series.
    I don't even know if I remember what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I read through #9 but it was a year ago so I only remember bits n pieces.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering if anyone knows who the girl on te cover of the first season is? The one in the long black gown?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.