April Happenings

I've been slacking a bit on my blogging in the past couple weeks...well, except for my read-a-thon updates. Anyway I just thought I'd let you know what I was up to last month.

Books read but not yet reviewed 
(book names are linked to Goodreads, Author names are linked to their websites or blogs)


Intangible & Intuition by J. Meyers
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by E.L. James
Sugar Rush (Cupcake Club #1) by Donna Kauffman
The Next Full Moon by Carolyn Turgeon
Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You #3) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Chocolicious by Geraldine Solon
All U Can Eat by Emma Holly
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Fifty Shades of Grey and All U Can Eat are Erotica and I haven't decided if I'll be reviewing them here.


Book Signings Galore

I went to two big signings at Turn The Page Bookstore in Maryland last month. That's a total of 6 hours of driving but I made it well worth my while by stocking up on awesome signed books. And don't worry, I bought a couple extra signed books to use as giveaways :)











<= Carolyn Turgeon, Sarah Pekkanan, and Sophia Nash (left to right)
































Some of the other authors I had the pleasure of meeting:



 

At the second signing I decided it would be fun to start 
collecting signatures on this tote bag as well.



The third signing of the month was last night. I went to Cupboard Maker Books for a midnight book signing. The signing was for Jeri Smith-Ready's newest release, Shine. Again, I bought an extra copy of Shine to giveaway...and Jeri was nice enough to give me some extra signed swag that I will also be giving away in the future.



Unfortunately, I forgot to take my tote for her to sign. 
All the more reason to go to another one of her signings ;-)



That's all I have to report for now. Thanks for reading! 

10 comments

  1. Wow! You got some awesome stuff! You might just have to give some away as Birthday gifts!!! LOL
    Looks like you had fun!
    Hope Ramsey - I've never read her but have wanted to.
    You got some good books!

    You do have some catching up to do on reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. And what a coincidence that your bday is right around the corner.

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! Really? I didn't even notice!

      Delete
  2. Aaargh! I'm jealous. I love book signings, and I really love Nora Roberts' book--Midnight on the Bayou. It's awesome. Sounds like you've had a great time.Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to make you jealous, hopefully you'll make it to a Nora signing one day!

      Delete
  3. I'm curious what you'll write for Cinder and Fiffty Shades of Gray. I liked those books.

    New follower here!;)

    glass @ I'm a reader, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the blog & twitter follows, I'm following you also :)

      I liked them both too but for very different reasons of course, haha.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    I agree, the staff at TTP are great and I'm sure I'll be there for more signings in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oehh so jealous! Must be awesome to meet writers though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a really fun event. Thanks so much for coming, and for blogging about it! I hope you like "Law of Attraction."

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.