Birthday Books

My birthday was last week and I had a fantastic, book filled birthday! 


My mom is giving me an Amazon gift card and a couple of friends told me to keep an eye on my mailbox so I may do another post later in the month.

Here are the birthday books, etc. I've received (titles are linked to goodreads)…




Partials by Dan Wells – From Kay at K-Books
Unclean Spirits by M.L.N. Hanover– From Tiffany at A Purrfect Read
Once a Witch by Carolyn McCullough - From Brittany
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey – Also from Brittany
A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont – From Anna
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep – From Emma
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep, a cool bookmark, and some eye candy swag – From Maria
Naked Dragon by Annette Blair – From Ali at Winged Reviews
Black Wings by Christina Henry – From Sonnie at Lit Girl: Confessions of a Future Librarian
Somebody to Love by Kristen Higgins – From Vanya at YA Story Teller
The Selection by Kiera Cass and a cute bookmark – From Wendy
The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson – From Ash
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey – From Ash
Sex, Lies, and Vampires by Katie MacAlister – Also from Ash
A very cool book scarf with text from one of my fav books (Jane Eyre) – From Renée
A Modern Witch by Debora Geary – From Wendy @ Wall-to-Wall Books
A Hidden Witch by Debora Geary – From Wendy @ Wall-to-Wall Books
A Reckless Witch by Debora Geary – From Wendy @ Wall-to-Wall Books
Blackbirds by Chuck Wendig – From Mandy
Midnight Rescue by Elle Kennedy – From Mandy
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins – Also from Mandy


So many awesome books! A huge thank you and lots of hugs to you all!

My hubs contributed to my signed book buying spree last month but I already posted about those so I won’t add the books here.

And I bought myself some birthday books. I also have a few more on the way.



Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy
Too Hot To Touch by Louisa Edwards
Darkness & Light by J.A. Belfield <=I've read this one of course but wanted a paper copy :)
Touch by Jus Accardo
Spirited by Kat O’Shea – An anthology with a Maria V. Snyder short story
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Unleashed by Nancy Holder

8 comments

  1. Love your pictures! And oohmygod, so many new books! :D Poor shelves haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Well I haven't read a lot but I've read stuff about most of them and they seem pretty amazing :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! That is awesome! I wish I had a book filled birthday.
    But then again... I had a coffee filled birthday also one of my loves! and my real birthday hasn't even happened yet! So I may still get some books!
    Congrats babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordy! What an awesome stash. I have Touch on pre-order and I'm just waiting on it to be released here. Can't wait to read that one.
    And yea, that bottom pic made me smile. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. **Head desk** I just realized I forgot to add a book to the list! A quickie shout out and thank you to Emmalee if you see this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you LUCKY, LUCKY girl!!!! What a stash!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll be looking forward to your reviews of these!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.