Random Crumbs

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts and I'm sure you're wondering what it is. It's pretty much any random tidbit I come across and want to share. In the past it has mostly been 'Today in History' posts.



Crumb #1 - The sign ups are now open for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon in April! Yay! That means it's time to start planning a booklist and snacks...and how to get my hubby out of the house for part of the weekend, haha!

You can sign up here and I also have a linked button on my side bar ==>


Crumb #2 - IT'S FRIDAY!!! Not that I'm excited about that or anything!

AND what makes it even better is that it's HUNGER GAMES DAY!!! I bought tickets for hubs and I to see it tonight at 8:30pm EST!! I'm wondering if hubby will regret agreeing to go, haha, only time will tell.

Did anyone go to the midnight showing? What did you think of the movie (no spoilers please!)??


Crumb #3 - Jennifer L. Armentrout is giving away swag for her awesome books! Check it out here.

From the wording of the post it seems like everyone who preorders the rerelease of Obsidian (which also has bonus materials) will get a swag pack. Now I could have misunderstood and it very well could be a regular giveaway with one winner, but it's still a great prize!


Crumb #4 - I'm starting my first official meme tomorrow! Thank you to everyone who voted on which meme they would like to see.

I will be linking up with Five Alarm Book Reviews blog and doing the Shelf Candy Saturday posts! I've been having so much fun looking up possible covers to showcase. The only problem is that there's a LOT of covers that I love so it will be tough to choose every week! I may start off by doing two covers per week and see how that works out.


Crumb #5 - I don't know who comes up with these things but today is National Chip & Dip day here in the US! Yums! Chips have been my favorite junk food lately!


Well that everything! Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments

  1. I really want to do the read-a-thon but I think that's smack in the middle of finals week (which means, I will not be coming up for food, water, or oxygen until they are over).

    Hunger Games was AMAZING! You're gonna love it Jen! They did such a wonderful job.

    I can't wait to check out your new meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's too bad Sonnie! But your finals are definitely more important! Maybe you'll be able to catch the next one!

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.