WE'VE HIT THE HALF WAY MARK!!! WWOOOO HHOOO!!! :)
RAT Start Time: 8 am
Current Time: 8:30 pm
Deception by Lee Nichols
Deception - 310 pages
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper - 65 pages read
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper - 125 pages read
500 pages read so far
1. What are you reading right now?
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished one and started two others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm not sure what I'll be reading next, probably Blonde with a Wand by Vicki Lewis Thompson
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Kicked hubby out of the house ;) Ok really I just encouraged him to work today
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Hubby is home now and tends to be chatty at just the moments that I don't want him to be...I'm attempting to ignore him, hehe
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I don't think I have been surprised by anything, I pretty much knew what to expect
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Maybe post the reader list a little earlier
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I can't really think of anything to do differently
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I was bored earlier, but I switched books and now I'm back on track.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Drink a lot so you have to pee a lot...sounds a bit odd, but it gets you off your bum ;)