Sleepless in PA

That doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Sleepless in Seattle, does it?

Anyway, it's almost 2am and I can't sleep. So instead I'm sitting in the dark, on my laptop, surfing the blogosphere and picking out my next read. I was at least able to escape my hubbys snoring and find refuge in the living room. ; )

I noticed today that my to-read list is massive! It's at 404 and that doesn't include all of the impulse ebook buys and freebies calling to me from my NookColor.

This is the next book I will be reading...


The Kitchen Witch (The Accidental Witch Trilogy, #1) by Annette Blair

Annette Blair cooks up an extra helping of entertainment in her first contemporary romance, a sexy comedy set in Salem, Massachusetts. Sedate single dad Logan Kilgarven is somehow bewitched into helping his lovely downstairs neighbor, Melody Seabright, get her own cooking show at his TV station. How did that happen? Melody can't even cook. In her hands, potatoes lump, gravy boils over, and chicken explodes. Still, she's got showmanship, and the general manager can practically taste syndication when her show, The Kitchen Witch, takes off. Even as the boss's daughter sets her sights on Logan, he and Melody are making some hot magic of their own. Sure, opposites attract, but can they last? Readers will love this classic story of attraction between pinstripes and polka dots.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.