The Hot Zone by Richard Preston

This is the book that started my love of Medical Thrillers! It's been a very long time since I've read it, so I think it will be going on my to-read list for a second (or third) go around!

I highly recommend this book, it's intriguing and scary at the same time!
A quick word of warning though, if you decide to read it just know that it's very graphic and very real!

I got a kick out of reading some of the reviews on Goodreads...click here if you dare. ;-)


Goodreads Summary:

The true story of how a deadly virus from the central African rain forest suddenly appears in a Washington, D.C., animal test lab. In a matter of days, 90% of the primates exposed to the virus are dead, and secret government forces are mobilized to stop the spread of this exotic "hot" virus. HC: Random House

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.