How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf #1) by Molly Harper

Goodreads Summary:

Even in Grundy, Alaska, it’s unusual to find a naked guy with a bear trap clamped to his ankle on your porch. But when said guy turns into a wolf, recent southern transplant Mo Wenstein has no difficulty identifying the problem. Her surly neighbor Cooper Graham—who has been openly critical of Mo’s ability to adapt to life in Alaska—has trouble of his own. Werewolf trouble.

For Cooper, an Alpha in self-imposed exile from his dysfunctional pack, it’s love at first sniff when it comes to Mo. But Cooper has an even more pressing concern on his mind. Several people around Grundy have been the victims of wolf attacks, and since Cooper has no memory of what he gets up to while in werewolf form, he’s worried that he might be the violent canine in question.

If a wolf cries wolf, it makes sense to listen, yet Mo is convinced that Cooper is not the culprit. Except if he’s not responsible, then who is? And when a werewolf falls head over haunches in love with you, what are you supposed to do anyway? The rules of dating just got a whole lot more complicated

My Review:

I love this book, it’s a very cute and fun read. I also really like Mo’s character. She is the perfect blend of sass, determination, strength and understanding! She moves to Alaska half running away from her parents and half just trying to find a home for herself. What she finds in Alaska is a rude werewolf neighbor and the mystery of whether or not he is responsible for wolf attacks in the area. I have to say that I was able to guess who the attacker was but that did not make the book any less enjoyable.

- - -

Thanks again Nancy @ http://www.amusingreviews.blogspot.com/  for passing this great book along to me!!

2 comments

  1. I have have heard only great things about this book. It's sitting in the middle of my TBR pile but I'm so anxious, I might have to bump it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR list is massive but when this book was given to me I had to read it, it just sounded so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.