Red Riding Hood - The Movie

**Slight Spoilers if you haven't read the book**

I decided to write my review tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Red Riding Hood (the book) ended without telling you who the wolf is, but it did give you a date that you could find a bonus chapter online...well that date is next week. As much as I wanted to know who the wolf was at the end of the book, I think it definitely gave the movie an nice edge.

The movie mostly stuck to the same story line as the book but it picks up where the book left off and we find out who the wolf is. My lips are sealed, but I will say that my guess was wrong!

Overall, I enjoyed the book a little more than the movie, but the movie definitely did not disappoint! I highly recommend both!

For my review of Red Riding Hood (the book) click here

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.