Reading Updates, etc.

Reading Updates

I've slowed down a little with my reading but I have read 2 books since my last post.

Talking Dirty With the Boss (Talking Dirty #3) by Jackie Ashenden (3 Stars)
Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey #2) by Sawyer Bennett (5 Stars)



I have a confession about both of the above, I read them without having read others in the series. Shocking, I know. That seems to be a new trend with me this year though. It helps that a lot of series have each book about different characters. How about you? Do you ever read out of order?


Cool Cover Spottings...that match my blog nicely :)


The Return by Ridley Pearson
See Me by Wendy Higgins


Movie News!!

Zombeavers release in (some) theaters last week! Unfortunately it's not playing close to me. Whomp Whomp.

Has anyone watched Insurgent? I haven't (yet) and I'm not really sure why.

Super Troopers 2 IS HAPPENING!!! Broken Lizard (the group of guys who filmed Super Troopers, Beerfest, Slammin Salmon, and Club Dread) is currently running an Indiegogo campaign to fund the movie and in 24 hours it has hit the minimum amount for them to be able to make the movie. Anything over that amount goes to making the movie better...better chase scenes and what not. SO if you're a fan of the first movie, like me, then check out the campaign and the perks of donating!

2 comments

  1. Garrett - Yummy! Now that's what I call a nice cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's the exact reason I made the pics a little larger for his post ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.