The Opposite of At Random

I'll keep this short and sweet. I've started a new blog, Z-News! Z-News will pretty much be the opposite of At Random. Don't worry though, At Random is not going away!

I'm still tweaking the design and only have two posts so far (links below) but I'm excited to have it started!

Two Z-News posts:
Welcome
What's on?

Here's part of the Welcome post to give you an idea on what Z-News will be about.

"Z-News will be a mash up of news, articles, book reviews, movie reviews, and pretty much whatever else I come up with. I will mostly stick to zombies and natural disasters but I may throw in the occasional crazy creature review as well since I have been watching A LOT of Syfy lately. Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda anyone?!"


No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.