August Releases


I'm having a hard time believing that it's almost AUGUST already!! Time flies!
Just like July, August is a month with some fabulous releases!
 
Are you looking forward to any of these?

August 5

Mortal Danger (Immortal Game #1) by Ann Aguirre
I recently started Ann Aguirre’s Razorland series <3 which makes me want this one even more!


The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco


The Islands at the End of the World by Austin Aslan
I hadn’t heard of this one until I was compiling this post but I do love a good survival story so I plan to look into it more.


Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I’m a little behind on this series but I do plan to catch up…eventually :-P


August 13

Hereditary (Holloway Pack Free Short Story) by J.A. Belfield


August 19

One Kick (Kick Lannigan #1) by Chelsea Cain


August 26

Irresistible Force (K-9 Rescue #1) by DD Ayres


The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny #1) by Jeaniene Frost


The Aftermath by Jen Alexander


Lock In by John Scalzi

 
Ghost House (The Ghost House Saga 1)by Alexandra Adornetto

 
Undead With Benefits (Eat, Brains, Love 2) by Jeff Hart
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble


Plague World (Ashley Parker 3) by Dana Fredsti
 
 


Below are some additional authors who have new releases in August but to save some time I’m just going to list them.

In no certain order…

Kresley Cole, Lara Adrian, Chloe Neill, CJ Redwine, Lori Foster, James Dashner, Jessica Sims, Janet Edwards, Hannah Jayne, Stephanie Perkins, April Genevieve Tucholke, Terry Spear, Colleen Hoover, Lorelei James, Maya Banks, Lauren Dane, Lev Grossman, Lenore Appelhans, Kat Richardson, Melissa Cutler, Tiffany King, Jessica Spotswood, Shannon Stacey, Jillian Dodd, Madeleine Roux, and Jill Shalvis

6 comments

  1. do you have a copy of Mortal Danger? I just read it - and admitted did not like it much at all - if you want I can mail you my review copy if you wanted to read/review it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get an ARC but I preordered the kindle book so I'm all set. I appreciate the offer though :).

      Delete
  2. Ugh I thought I commented on this but I guess it didn't go through. I hate when that happens.

    I love the cover on Mortal Danger.
    The Girl From The Well sounds creepy, my kind of book!
    And Islands At The End Of The World sounds interesting.
    And Ghost House! Woo hoo I love ghost stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Islands at the End of the World does sound interesting! I'm still surprised it escaped my attention as long as it did.

      I have the ebook of The Girl from the Well, I'll let you know when I get to it.

      Delete
  3. I'm reading Lock In right now and enjoying it. Not my usual type of read but it's good.

    I need to catch up on the Lux series too. I'm soooo far behind! & I still need to read Eat, Brains, Love but I want to read the second one already lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read through book 3 of the Lux series so I guess that's not toooo bad.

      I did read Eat, Brains, Love. It was good but I didn't like it quite as much as I expected. I do plan to read the second one though.

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.