Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list? I do, there are so many things I want to experience that I figured ‘hey, why not make a list’. I’ve already checked a few big things and a lot of little things off my list and there’s a certain sense of accomplishment that comes with every checkmark!

Have you ever been skydiving, white water rafting, kayaking, bungee jumping, skiing, or snowboarding?

Have you ever been out of the country, flown a kite, built a snowman, been to a comedy show, been in a graveyard after dark or eaten green eggs and ham?

Have you ever watched the sun rise or set, taken a quiet stroll in the woods or just laid around in your pj’s all day?

Not sure of where to start? Well you can start with a basic Google search for ‘bucket lists’; there are plenty of websites where you can track your list or just get ideas. I have found some interesting things to add from those sites. I will also be posting my lists to give you a lot of ideas. Just keep in mind that everyone’s bucket list will be different so what works for me may not work for you!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.