Snow Lover!

Let me just say “I Love Snow!!”. Most of my friends think I’m insane and want to bury me in a snow drift for speaking my thoughts, but I think snow is beautiful and I never stop hoping for more! I love how it sparkles and how it covers everything in a clean white blanket! I love the contrast it brings to a sometimes drab brown winter! I love that it brings out some of the kid in people!


When I was younger I loved tubing down a big hill and making snow tunnels next to my childhood house. I think these pleasant childhood memories are part of the reason I absolutely adore snow! I actually get giddy when it starts snowing…especially the first snow of the season or a large snow fall!

Bring on the blizzards!!


Snow Quotes 

“The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?” ~J.B. Priestley

“To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.”

“Oh! the snow, the beautiful snow, Filling the sky and earth below, Over the housetops, over the street, Over the heads of the people you meet. Dancing, Flirting, Skimming along.” J.W. (Joseph Warren) Watson

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.