It's RAT Time!!!



Yep, it's that time! The read-a-thon (RAT) has begun!

Introductory Questions

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?


Pennsylvania USA





2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


All of them! Even though I can't possibly read them all in 24 hours.





3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?


Hhmm, I really don't know. 





4) Tell us a little something about yourself!


I'm a pretty laid back person most of the time. I enjoy photography, paper crafts (scrapbooking, bookmark making), reading, and blogging. I also love being in airplanes, kayaking, and hiking.



5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


I don't think I'll do anything differently, my main goal is to read and have fun.

11 comments

  1. You mean you are not looking forward to the sushi???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks, did I forget to buy sushi?? Bummer!

      Lol

      Delete
  2. Haha mom, I was going to say the same thing!!! Jenn, we have lots of sushi if you would like to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuumm, no thanks lol. I tried sushi once before but I doubt I'll try it again

      Delete
    2. That's what my ex-boyfriend said and after trying the sushi I picked out for him, he fell in love and never looked back!

      Delete
    3. Uh oh! I don't like the sounds of that lol! This isn't a challenge haha.

      Delete
  3. Excited for the readathon! =) It's my first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you have a great thon :)

      I'll have to check in once in a while

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a fantastic day of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy readathon day! Hope it's off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.