This Month On RAK

I participated in Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) again in June. What's RAK you say? Well, RAK is Book Soulmates brain child. The idea of RAK is to pay it forward by randomly sending people books/ebooks from their wishlists.

Go to Book Soulmates Blog for more information or to sign up.



                           I was thrilled to receive some awesome RAK goodness in June!

- Cat from Thinking Cat blog RAK'd me with and ebook of The Girl Across The Water by Jody Kihara.
- Wendy from Wall-to-Wall Books blog sent me Shape Of Mercy by Susan Meissner
- Deanna from Polishing Mud Balls blog sent me Chime by Franny Billingsley
Thank you so so much Cat, Wendy, and Deanna!!!
- - -
These were not specifically from RAK but I wanted to send a quick shout out to Kay and Emily!
- Kay from K-Books blog sent me ebooks of Books 2-5 of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
- Emily from Red House Books blog sent me Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul
Thank  you so much Kay and Emily!
- - -

These five ladies are all awesome so if you have a second show them some
love and check out their blogs.


3 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I hope you enjoy Chime. The author is local to my area, and was a bookstore nearby. I now wish I made a bigger effort to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just took me a long time choosing someone, but you've got Hex Hall on your way, through your amazon address thingy :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deanna, you are very welcome for the shout out! You could always call the store that held the book signing. Authors will sometimes leave extra signed copies so you could maybe still snag one for yourself.

    Also sometimes Authors will keep a stock of signed books at local bookstores year round. It's worth a shot! Granted you wouldn't be meeting them but you would have the signed book. :)

    @ Katrina, thank you so much for picking me! Hex Hall was highly recommendsd to me so I'm excited to see I it lives up to the hype!

    I always take a while to decide who to send RAKs out to also.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.