This Month on RAK - July

I participated in Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) again in July. What's RAK you say? Well, RAK is Book Soulmates brain child. The idea of RAK is to pay it forward by randomly sending people books/ebooks from their wishlists.

Go to Book Soulmates Blog for more information or to sign up.
 
This month I received Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
From Katrina at Novel Nonsense blog
Thank you Katrina :-)
 
 
 
- - -
The below books were given to me outside
of the RAK program
but I wanted to say thank you to the lovely Jojo!



2 comments

  1. Have you not read Hex Hall yet?????
    OMG! Its great, Demonglass too.
    I thought you had read them.

    I haven't forgotten about you, I am getting a list of Watkins Glen thing to do. Ya know, my personal recommendations, LOL for what their worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't read Hex Hall. It's on my shortlist though :)

    We did end up booking the hotel I told you about...Sunday through Thursday! I'm so excited! I hope it works out that we can meet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.