What Makes You Happy?


A while ago a friend of mine blogged a list of the 100 things that make her happy, so I figured, hey why not see what I could come up with. So here goes…

1. Spending time with my hubby
2. Spending time with friends
3. Kayaking
4. Traveling
5. Sound of wood crackling
6. Staring into a fire
7. Cappuccino
8. Sweet coffee
9. Playing with Kirby
10. Walking with Patty
11. Photography
12. Office Supplies
13. Writing
14. Music, Music and More Music
15. Reading
16. Having signed books
17. Having a signed book with my name in it
18. Weekends & Vacations (pretty much any time not working)
19. Knowing I graduated college
20. Knowing I successfully planned my wedding
21. Owning a nice house
22. A clean house!!!
23. Not having to mow the yard!
24. Not being sick
25. Sound of water trickling
26. White Water Rafting
27. Snow Tubing
28. SNOW!
29. Being snowed in…at home!
30. Fall Colors
31. Spring flowers
32. Flowering Trees
33. Pretty much anything to do with water
34. Good hair days
35. Feeling confident
36. Sledding
37. Scrapbooking
38. The feeling of accomplishment after finishing a project
39. Experiencing new things
40. Smell of food grilling, yum
41. Baking
42. Having people enjoy what I make
43. Sleeping in
44. Midday naps
45. Movies
46. Having nice teeth (I went through having braces two years ago, so I’m thrilled to have nice teeth)
47. Feeling appreciated
48. Nature
49. Lines & Patterns
50. Color

I decided to do this list in two posts. So this is of course the first half…the second half is a work in progress.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.