Reasons to Read A Shattered Moment by Tiffany King

A Shattered Moment (Fractured Lives #1)
by Tiffany King


I haven't been doing typical reviews for a while but when I read A Shattered Moment I jotted down a few things that I loved about it. They may not all make sense but believe me each one is a reason to read it :)


In no certain order:


- An awesome EMT
- Wonder Woman
- Stickers
- The difference between dark and light
- Being carried up steps
- Finding yourself after overcoming loss
- Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.
- Entertaining roommates
- Sherman!

7 comments

  1. I like that idea, a list of things that you liked!
    Do you mind if I do that once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style too, Jen! Sounds like a great book. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your straightforward review! I think I'll be coming here more often. Yeah! Also, I guess I'm a "new" follower.

    P.S. I hope you really try Kate Meader's Hot in Chicago series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! And the book rec :)

      I haven't posted on here for a while but I hope to get back to it soon.

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.