Looking Back: 2012 Review Catch up - 5 Star Books

What better way to start the New Year than to tackle unfinished items from the previous year.  Last year I went through a short, ok long, period where I was reading a lot and not writing reviews. So I thought I would do a couple quick posts to give shout outs to some great books that didn’t get the attention they deserved. This post is for books that I rated 5 out of 5 stars. I very much enjoyed these books and I highly recommend them.

Previous Posts (dates are linked to the posts)
Jan 3rd - Jen posted 4* books from 2012 that she didn't review
Jan 4th - Wendy posted some of her 4* books from 2012
Upcoming Post
Jan. 11th (tomorrow) - Wendy will post some of her 5* books from 2012



Full Blooded (Jessica McClain #1) by Amanda Carlson 
I was sucked into Amanda Carlson’s writing after reading Blooded (Jessica McClain .5) and I really look forward to book #2, Hot Blooded, in 2013.

My Review of Blooded (Jessica McClain .5)
Amanda Carlson on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Storm & Elemental (Elemental .5 & 1) by Brigid Kemmerer 
I’m hooked! Enough said.

Brigid Kemmerer on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You #3) by Vicki Lewis Thompson 
I am in love with this series and this book definitely lived up to my expectations.

Vicki Lewis Thompson on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost 
 This was my first Jeaniene Frost book but I’ll will absolutely be reading more from her.

Jeaniene Frost on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand 
 Unearthly is one of the few angel books that I’ve enjoyed.

Cynthia Hand on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family #1) by Shannon Stacey 
This one is a light and fun contemporary romance.

Shannon Stacey on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble




Die For Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum 
Great characters and a great story.

Decked With Holly by Marni Bates

Marni Bates on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble



2 comments

  1. I have a bunch from 2012 I didn't get to review either. I want to read Storm too. Glad you liked it. And Unearthly is probably my favorite Angel story too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Storm is great, I hope you decide to read it.

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.