Book Updates - Amanda J. Greene, Ashlyn Chase, & Samantha Sotto

Good Morning Readers!

I just wanted to give you a few quick book updates…


Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness #1) by Amanda J. Green - Click here to see my review.

A new edition of Caressed by Moonlight by Amanda J. Green will be released for the Nook, Kindle and All Romance eBooks on August 12, 2011.  The new edition of the print books will be released in about a month.

AND it will have a vibrant new cover!!





The Vampire Next Door (Strange Neighbors #3) by Ashlyn Chase - Click here for my review of Strange Neighbors (Book #1) and here for my review of The Werewolf Upstairs (Book #2).


Yesterday was the release date for The Vampire Next Door!!

AND because of the release, Strange Neighbors (Book #1) is FREE for the Nook, Kindle and Sourcebooks.com until August 8th!





Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto - Click here to see my arc review.

Today is the official US release date for Before Ever After!!



2 comments

  1. I got Strange Neighbors free a couple of months ago at B&N for my Nook and the book #2 was only like $2.99 so I got it too. I've not read them yet but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you were able to get them at a good price!

    Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.