So Far This Year

So far I've read 13 books out of my goal of 83. Now I just need to stay on track!

Nocturne by Syrie James
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartright
Awakened (House of Night #8) by P.C. Cast
Must Love Dogs by Clair Cook
Portal (Portal Chronicles #1) by Imogen Rose
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega #2) by Patricia Briggs
Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs
Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel
The Dead Girls’ Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine
By the Time You Read This, I’ll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Inside Out (Inside Out, #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

Updated 3-2-11

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.