Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine

***SPOILER ALERT***

Finished today:

Ok, I tried to write this review without spoilers but I just can't do it so here goes…

I love this book, it completely sucked me in from the beginning. I just wanted to jump in the book and protect Claire!

Moving into the 'Glass House' was the best (and worst) thing she could do but the four friends stick together through everything and then they get their problems somewhat straightened out...that is until the last minute twist. The book leads you to believe that Michael dies, which I don't want to believe. Michael was a big part of the book and although it's unlikely I'm still hoping he will somehow survive and be in the next book.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.