Popping in to say hey

I've been missing my blog lately so a very awesome friend suggested that I do an update post. So here I am to let you know where in the H E double hockey sticks I've been.

I'm still around, jumping in and out of the book world depending on the amount of drama floating around. My hubby has also changed jobs which has drastically increased the amount of time he's home...seriously...he's always here. I love the man but it's been an adjustment to say the least. I think we both need to learn to do our own thing sometimes to stave off the desire to strangle each other lol.

I've been spending a lot of time reading and feeding my book addiction monster. Let me tell you, that monster is HANGRY! I've been buying books and reading like crazy. I recently counted the books I own (paper copies, not ebooks...I don't even want to know my kindle count) and wow. I would say I have a problem but I don't want to *buys more books*. 

My genre of choice has been contemporary romance. To be more specific, mm contemporary romance is my jam these days. I just can't get enough. Some of my favorites so far (in no certain order)...


I absolutely love the family dynamic in this series. I very rarely reread books but I'm currently on my second read of Borrowing Blue so that should tell you how much I liked it. Technically I'm listening to it this time around but it's still a 'reread'.



I enjoyed all of the books but books 1 and 4 are my favorites.

    (Why will this photo not cooperate!?!)

I'm up to 13 books/novellas/shorts and I'm very much looking forward to her 2017 releases.




 




It's Megtino...enough said!!!



I was so hooked in this series. It's romance with suspense and an interesting scifi twist.



Since I just spent 20 minutes (unsuccessfully) trying to get a photo into position, I'm going to call it and end this post while I'm ahead :-P

Hope you're all having a fabulous 2017.

Talk to you soon...maybe...we'll see.

4 comments

  1. Howdy, Jen! So glad you caught the reading bug again and have found some good reads! I totally know what you mean about having your hubby home all the time. I was going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hi there awesome friend ;).

      Thanks! Yeah, I'm really glad I'm not in a reading slump.

      Delete
  2. Well, thanks to you I'm making my way through the Made Marian series and I like it.

    The only one I haven't read are the first 2 of Northcote's.

    I'm bouncing all around with the genres but mm romance is what I always come back to.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just have to find more for you then :-P

      Delete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.