This Month On RAK

I participated in Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) again in April. What's RAK you say? Well, RAK is Book Soulmates brain child. The idea of RAK is randomly sending people books/ebooks from their wishlists.

Click here for more information or to sign up.





In April I received four awesome RAK's.

First is Delirium by Lauren Oliver from Alyssa (Sorry, I don't know your blog to link you)

I received Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick from JL @ Avid Readers Musings

And last but certainly not least Tuesday I received Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause from Jess @ Gone With The Words







Thanks again Alyssa, JL & Jess :-) You're all amazing!



And one last reminder to enter my Spring Blog Carnival Giveaway! Enter by May 8, 2011! This is really my first giveaway so I'm very excited to draw the winners!! Good Luck!

3 comments

  1. I heard about this but never really checked into it.

    Can't wait to read Delirium, sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun. It's like giving (and receiving) christmas gifts year round :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice looking blog. Come visit me. I like RAK as well. I always try to give someone else something they have on their wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.