Read-a-Thon Update

I haven't posted for a while, but I'm still here chugging along. Surprisingly I haven't even been tempted to nap which is hard to believe since I've been at it for 20 hours! I think my blogging breaks have really helped pass the time!

Since my last update I have finished my second book and I'm 66 pages into my third book.

I finished A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson, this is definitely a 4 star book that I will be recommending. My first read-a-thon book (The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf) was a lighter read than this one so it felt like this one took longer. Or it could just be because I was distracted by blogging earlier? Who knows. Anyway I really enjoyed both reads!

I started Wrecker by Dave Conifer...I know there's some huge twist coming but I don't know what it is or when it's coming....that's enough to keep me wanting more!!

Here's hoping my fellow bloggers/read-a-thoners are fairing alright with the 3.75 remaining hours!!

3 comments

  1. Is it bad that I'm hungry at 4:24am???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you so awake? I've been drifting in and out of comatose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still at it, but it started catching up to me at 5:30 so the past half hour was a little harder. Two more hours...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.