My Read-a-Thon Station


 










Please don't pay too much attention to the semi-blurriness of these cell phone pics!

This is where I will probably be spending most of my 24 hours. This chair is super comfy and the ottoman makes for a great table & charging station for my laptop, phone, and Galaxy Tab. I have 12 paper books ready to go and I may also read on my phone or galaxy since they both have three ereaders (yes, I said three...how awesome is that?!?) downloaded.

Anyway I added to the paper book pile since the last time I posted so here's an updated list:

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Looking For Alaska by John Green
Cowboys Never Cry by Tina Welling
Deadly Heritage by Toni Leland
Wrecker by Dave Conifer
Fire Season by VH Folland
They Hunger by Scott Nicholson
A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
The Bachelor by Carly Phillips

I know, it's quite the list and I definitely will not read them all by a long shot but I want to keep my options open! My book choice will depend on my mood but I am thinking that reading They Hunger and Wrecker late at night might be a good idea because I'm guessing I won't want to sleep during/after reading them! The rest of the time I will most likely stick to light reads.


1 comment

  1. I read Looking For Alaska and LOVED IT! I can't wait to hear your opinion on it! I have a few ebooks to read too on my Mom's nook! I love when technology accommodates my reading haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and will try to respond to comments as much as possible.